Update: 04/01/2021: We are temporarily closed following the national lockdown.
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff we’ve implemented the following:
- Hand sanitiser station upon entry of the pub
- A one way system – entrance via the front door and exit at the rear
- Customers required to wear a face covering until seated and when moving around the pub i.e. nipping to the loo
- Waiting staff will wear masks
- Track and Trace must be completed by law, there are QR codes on tables and paper forms available upon request
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times (no matter how friendly they are!)
- Children who can adhere to social-distancing guidelines are permitted until 6pm
- A maximum of 6 people per party
- Last orders will be at 10pm every day, doors closed at 11pm
If you have any more questions please email us at: email@example.com.