Update: 12/02/2021: We are open for takeaways Friday-Sunday 11am-3pm We won’t be selling alcohol in line with current government guidelines. Please consume takeaways away from the premises.
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff we’ve implemented the following:
- Hand sanitiser station upon entry of the pub
- A one way system – entrance via the front door and exit at the rear
- Customers required to wear a face covering until seated and when moving around the pub i.e. nipping to the loo
- Waiting staff will wear masks
- Track and Trace must be completed by law, there are QR codes on tables and paper forms available upon request
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times (no matter how friendly they are!)
- Children who can adhere to social-distancing guidelines are permitted until 6pm
- A maximum of 6 people per party
- Last orders will be at 10pm every day, doors closed at 11pm
If you have any more questions please email us at: email@example.com.